GraphicRiver – Gif Animated Fire Photoshop Action – 18588582
Photoshop ABR, Photoshop ATN | CS3+ | ZIP 14 MB
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop.
- How to change language version you can watch HERE. When you will finished your work, then you can to return to your native language.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- This Action works only with CS6+ version of Photoshop.
- Use a image with resolution 72px/inch or more and in range from 2500-5000 px. If you are using a photo with less than 72px/inch, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
- Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
P A S S W O R D : FIRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS