AVFoundation Essentials for iOS with Swift
Size: 335 MB | Duration: 1h 36m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Want to add audio and video into your iOS apps? You need AVFoundation, the strong and flexible iOS framework for audiovisual playback and management. Ron Buencamino covers the fundamentals of programming with AVFoundation and Swift 3, showing classes like AVAudioRecorder and AVCaptureSession in action during the development of a streaming music app and a video editing app.
Learn how to record audio and video, play back media, and add custom features like overlays and text to video, all with a few line of code.
* Concurrent programming with AVFoundation
* Recording audio with AVAudioRecorder
* Playing audio with AVAudioPlayer
* Recording movies with AVCaptureSession
* Adding overlays and text to videos
* Exporting video